1. Kick off call. We'll ask you about your goals, target audience and for any trade booth examples you like.
2. Sketch out design. We'll do a rough sketch of your booth space and placement of graphics.
3. Prepare the copy. We'll draft clear, concise copy for your booth graphics.
4. Finalize design. We will finesse design and create a 3D model of your booth if necessary.
5. Iterations. We'll send you a draft for you to review and provide feedback. We typically include 3 rounds of iterations.
We're happy to work with your print vendor to ensure designs meet printing specifications.
Time will vary depending on the type of project, amount of iterations and when necessary assets are provided. On average it takes about 3 to 6 weeks.
We recommend adding an additional 2 weeks buffer for printing.
Your feedback matters to us. With our agile process, we’ll carefully listen to your input and build it into our work, keeping you in the loop every step of the way. We may make suggestions, but ultimately it's your project and you have the final say.