User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design is all about creating a thoughtful end-user experience. At Gallery Design Studio, we follow a structured process, from wireframes to prototypes to high- fidelity mockups—but we also infuse life into designs.
- Application and website designs in Sketch, InVision or Adobe XD files
- Designs incorporated into WordPress
- Designs incorporated into Wix sites
1. User research. Combine insight from feedback, personas, and journey mapping to understand the end-users’ perspective, working closely with your team.
2. UX design. Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
3. Visual design. Build out graphic user interface elements like menus, tabs and widgets. With high-fidelity prototypes, you can clearly evaluate the site’s function and look. Designs follow brand style on fonts, colors and images.
4. Usability testing. Test to identify and troubleshoot problems, like responsiveness and lag, before the full launch. Based on feedback, we adjust the layout and smooth out the user experience.
Time will vary depending on the complexity of the the project, amount of iterations and when necessary assets are provided. The range varies from 1 to 6 months, in addition to on going maintenance and improvements if needed.
Your feedback matters to us. With our agile process, we’ll carefully listen to your input and build it into our work, keeping you in the loop every step of the way. We may make suggestions, but ultimately it's your project and you have the final say.
Strategic insight into customer experience, digital marketing and design.